[ODE] Simulate gun shot on body

mike polyakov mvp9 at cornell.edu
Fri Mar 21 13:47:02 2003

--=====================_16297524==_.ALT

instead of deleting the bullet right away, you could either just stop
redrawing it or delete it a few steps after the hit when the impulse has
been transferred.

At 09:49 AM 3/21/2003 +0200, Ivan Bolcina wrote:
>Hi. I have some box geom in space. This geom is hit by bullet. When bullet
>hits it, bullet gets deleted. In same time, I want body to react to this
>bullet. I assume I need to put some impulse to body. How to do it?

instead of deleting the bullet right away, you could either just stop
redrawing it or delete it a few steps after the hit when the impulse has
been transferred.<br><br>
At 09:49 AM 3/21/2003 +0200, Ivan Bolcina wrote:<br>
geom in space. This geom is hit by bullet. When bullet hits it, bullet
gets deleted. In same time, I want body to react to this bullet. I assume
I need to put some impulse to body. How to do it?</font><br>
&nbsp;</blockquote></html>