SV: [ODE] Iterative solution

Antonio_Martini@scee.net Antonio_Martini at scee.net
Tue Mar 18 11:40:02 2003

>You'll have more luck searching for books:
>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0486425487
>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/079234975X
solving iteratively an LCP problem is not the same as solving a linear
system or i am missing out something?
linear systems means that we have only equality constraints and no
contacts(inequality constraints) are involved.

"Martin C. Martin" <martin@metahuman.org>@q12.org on 18/03/2003 18:17:43

Sent by:    ode-admin@q12.org

To:    Joakim Eriksson <jme@snowcode.com>
cc:    ode@q12.org
Subject:    Re: SV: [ODE] Iterative solution

You'll have more luck searching for books:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/079234975X

- Martin