[ODE] a gui-related question

mike polyakov mvp9 at cornell.edu
Tue Mar 18 09:46:02 2003

The answers have been very helpful.  I guess i'll investigate Qt and
FLTK.  Right off the bat, i like the absence of macros in FLTK.

On the other hand i was considering doing the gui in java and connecting it
to the c++ ode-tied application via sockets.  (Just because i'm used to
swing, (almost) no learning curve).  Interaction between the two would be
fairly limited, but not rare.  Is this a viable course?

John -- While Pakoon's approach looks really nice, i need more input
ability; i'm actually looking for dialogs and menus.