[ODE] Mac OS X installation of drawstuff

Daniel Marbach daniel.marbach at epfl.ch
Sun Mar 16 16:31:01 2003

Hi

I installed and tested ODE successfully on the Sun stations in my
University, but I have problems compiling drawstuff on my Mac.
I have the developper tools installed, it seems that I don't have the
necessary GL library. That's what it says after make drawstuff-lib:

drawstuff/src/drawstuff.cpp:44:19: GL/gl.h: No such file or directory
drawstuff/src/drawstuff.cpp:45:20: GL/glu.h: No such file or directory

Does drawstuff work on osx and where can I get the required libraries?

Thanks