[ODE] [ODE]Problems compiling latest CVS checkout with stepfast

Roel van Dijk roelvandijk at home.nl
Fri Jun 27 08:17:02 2003

I forgot the [ODE] in my last mails subject line :-)
And I encountered another problem. I can't compile the latest checkout with
the stepfast solver. The compiler is complaining about undeclared functions
in odecpp.h. I used the stepfast source from
http://www.csworkbench.com/stepfast.zip. Is there an up to date version
somewhere, maybe in a CVS? Or is this the latest version?

Roel van Dijk