[ODE] tri-list and new collision

Christophe Hosten chroma at programmer.net
Thu Jun 19 09:48:01 2003

In my quest to use tricollider with delphi, i followed those steps carrefully but i still have a problem.
I have an Opcode.lib, ode.lib, dTriList.lib, drawstuff.lib
all compiled without error.
Now when I try to compile the test_trilist project i'm getting errors like this:
Linking...
ode.lib(dTriList.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall Opcode::OPCODE_Model::~OPCODE_Model(void)" (__imp_??1OPCODE_Model@Opcode@@QAE@XZ)
ode.lib(dTriList.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: virtual __thiscall Opcode::PlanesCollider::~PlanesCollider(void)" (__imp_??1PlanesCollider@Opcode@@UAE@XZ)

etc...

I'm not used to vc++ so this might be simple but i have no idea what's wrong ?
Also I had to define /NoDefaultLib:"libc"  is that normal ?

Thanks for any help...
Christophe

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers