[ODE] Ball-Socket-Joint with some Radius ?

sfgx@freenet.de sfgx at freenet.de
Mon Jul 28 07:20:02 2003

>If you attached a slider joint (with a stop) to your ballsocket
>joint, would that not do what you want?
>
>--Adam

Mh .. couldn't find a method to connect 2 joints. So I linked some bodies
between them (I think this is what you meant).
The first joint (ballsocket) connects body1 with the environment.
The second joint (slider) connects body1 with body2, with Lo+HiStop.
A third joint (ballsocket) connects body3 to body2.

This all works fine, but tends to 'explode' if the velocities get higher.
I'm currently trying to fix this with some damping.

-Sven

-- 60% Onlinekosten sparen!Jetzt Premium Mitglied bei freenet.de werden und mit dem Tarifnavigator guenstiger surfen.http://www.freenet.de/tipp/premium/tarif/index.html