[ODE] Stepfast - auto-disable stuff

Frederic Ferland fref at videotron.ca
Thu Jul 17 10:51:02 2003

Just checking before I delete this post...  Was this code ever added to
CVS?  I didn't really get a reply the last time I asked.  Since these
functions are in the current ODE documentation, I think it would be a good
idea to actually have the code in the library too instead of getting
compile errors when trying to use them... :)

Anyone with write-access to CVS care to do this?