[ODE] Problems with version 0.39

Alex Hetu alexhetu at videotron.ca
Mon Jul 14 11:23:02 2003

hm...

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!

no i didn't. Now it's working, thx! But i think this define should be
removed from ODE, or at least be set by default because even without it I
was able to create my triangles meshes and all; not having it defined only
disabled the colliders for it...

Anyway, thank you, I'll probably have a better night of sleep tonight. :)

Alex