[ODE] How to download?

Ander Taylor ander_taylor at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 6 13:57:01 2003

Help, I cannot logon to the CVS server! : (

It is still saying:

-d:pserver:anonymous: no such user
cvs login: authorization failed: server cvs.sourceforge.net rejected access
to /cvsroot/opende login for user -d:pserver:anonymous

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers,

Ander

----Original Message Follows----
Everytime I try to login using WinCVS I get this:

cvs login
(Logging in to -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net)
Fatal error, aborting.
-d:pserver:anonymous: no such user
cvs login: authorization failed: server cvs.sourceforge.net rejected access
to /cvsroot/opende login for user -d:pserver:anonymous

*****CVS exited normally with code 1*****

: (

----Original Message Follows----

In CVSROOT put this:
:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/opende
Notice the lack of "/ode" at the end. Down at the very bottom you will
see "module", which is where you'll put this:
ode
And yes, Sourceforge is experiencing growing pains, so you will have
intermittent luck actually connecting. If you don't have those two
details above correct tho, it won't matter when you *do* connect.
Royce3