[ODE] changes to get cvs working on Mac

Timothy J. Wood tjw at omnigroup.com
Sat Jul 5 20:02:01 2003

On Thursday, July 3, 2003, at 09:55  PM, Russ Smith wrote:

>> Here are the diffs for the changes we made to get it working on mac.
>
> i've applied them to CVS, thanks.
>
> unfortunately anonymous CVS is 24 hours out of sync with the read/write
> CVS repository (until sourceforge gets new hardware i think).

   These changes have appeared in anonymous CVS and I can build
ODE+OPCODE on my Mac, but test_trimesh doesn't seem to work (or if it
does, it's intended function is unclear to me :)

   When I run this test, I see a set of yellow lines (presumably the
triangle mesh and the ray).  Dropping objects shows the object briefly
falling and then all that remains is its shadow, moving off into the
distance.  I suspect that the object had fallen through the ground and
the shadow code is projecting back to the ground plane anyway.

   Is this, uh, what's supposed to happen? :)

   Any hints for debugging it?  I have the 'debug' mode selected, but I
don't get any diagnostic messages.

-tim