[ODE] Presentation and question

Benny Kramek benny at kramekweb.com
Sat Jul 5 13:49:01 2003

I personally coded an application using Ogre that used ODE the normal
way using the normal interface. Everything worked fine under linux, but
when someone ported DIE to windows there were reports of Bad Stuff(tm).
I suspect that this is a bug with the microsoft compiler, but I like to
blame everything on microsoft :) I think there solution deals with the
same issue we are talking about here