[ODE] dTRIMESH_ENABLED worked here for PC

Christophe Hosten chroma at programmer.net
Fri Jul 4 15:17:01 2003

> > > If i define dTRIMESH_ENABLED in the config file it works.
> >
> > That did the trick here. Now to see if that gets it working on Mac :)

> Do u mean that u had to define it manualy somewhere ?
>
> I try to compile in single precision mode & msvc-dll with the GNU make
> and it seems that if u define the OPCODE_DIRECTORY which i did, TRIMESH_ENABLED is then defined in the makefile:
>
> ifdef OPCODE_DIRECTORY
> DEFINES+=$(C_DEF)dTRIMESH_ENABLED
> INC_OPCODE=$(C_INC)$(OPCODE_DIRECTORY)
> OPCODE_LIB=$(OPCODE_DIRECTORY)/$(LIB_PREFIX)opcode$(LIB_SUFFIX)
> endif
>
> So i suppose dTRIMESH_ENABLED is correctly defined in my configuration right ? Or am I missing something ?

It seems that it's not.  There must be some errors in the makefile and I know little to nothing about those makefiles. But i've finaly managed to compile ode+opcode into 1 dll.
Here are my observations:
- i cant compile without removing the ./ in front of $(CONFIGURATOR_EXE)
- dTRIMESH_ENABLED is not defined for some reasons...
- the linker doesnt use the opcode.lib file (i had to do some dirty stuff to link it)
- msvcdefs.def is outdated, could someone update it or is there an utility somewhere that extract all the exported functions from the source ?

Christophe

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers