[ODE] want to make sure..

Fig TaTam fig_tatam at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 2 13:32:02 2003

Does the dWorldStep() function expects to receive time, in seconds, that
elapsed from last update ?

Sorry for always asking these stupid questions. Math was never my strong
side :-)

On side note..
I'm using ODE for my 3D space game. If you want to see what I got so far,
you can download it:
http://64.60.177.194/denis/space_sim4.zip
However, it requires DX9 and a decent 3D accelerator. My game is still early
in development; it doesn't use any fancy ODE features yet (except ODE
collision system). But I want to make the final version of the game take
advantage of many ODE features. I have made it so applying forces at
different locations, where ship thrusters are positioned, moves every space
ship. A blue cone in space visualizes direction and position of such forces,
it's supposed to represent thruster flame. You can also see collision
primitives by pressing 3, pressing 1 will return to normal. My demo uses 2
enemy space ships and 200 asteroids. Enemy space ships are pretty good,
watch out :-)