[ODE] Re: tokamak vs. ODE.. interesting to know

Rikard Herlitz rikard at idolfx.se
Tue Jul 1 04:01:01 2003

The response I got from tokamak whas that an commercial license would cost
about 800$ ... although they had not quite set a final price yet...
for non-commercial use it's free...

there is a sample that comes with tokamak that sets up a simple car, using
their sensors to shoot rays vertically down from
each wheel...

Rikard Herlitz - Idol FX
www.idolfx.se

couple questions...