[ODE] dHashSpaceSetLevels explaination

Chris Brodie Chris.Brodie at macquarie.com
Thu Jan 30 16:06:01 2003

Do I understand this correctly:

dHashSpaceSetLevels (m_Space, 4, 65536);

Will give me an octree with 14 levels of containment, smallest cubic size is 4 units, largest is 65536.

Is that correct? Is there any advantage\requirement to using pow2 values?

Many thanks,

Chris
(Please bare with me, theres a bunch more questions coming)

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright material of Macquarie Bank or third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you should not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all copies of them. Macquarie Bank does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie Bank.