[ODE] Collision response etc

Byron Wright bslayerw at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 28 23:10:02 2003

This leads me back to my initial question, how do I find the forces
being applied to either object after the collision (since I can
determine the acceleration from that, which would give me a good
indication of the "jerk" ). When calling dBodyForce(bodyID) in or after
the collision callback I always get a value of 0 (and yes I am calling
it on the dynamic object since calling this on a static object is
undefined).

-Byron