[ODE] ODE MSVC7 Compile Attempt With C-Prompt Screenshots. (suggestions?)

Jeff Weber jeffreyweber at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 25 14:28:01 2003

ok, i eplicitly included stdlib.h in include/ode/common.h as was suggested.

But I still get the same error:
http://www.farseer.com/images/screenshots/ode/Makeodelib.jpg

If I go into error.cpp and comment out the Abort() and Exit() functions,
then try to compile I get the following linking error.

http://www.farseer.com/images/screenshots/ode/Makeodelib2.jpg

I appreciate everyones patience with this, if I can just get it to work once
I'll be all set.