[ODE] .NET wrapper

david.walker530 david.walker530 at ntlworld.com
Fri Jan 24 18:42:02 2003

Well I'm really not at all familiar with a) ode b) 3d graphics and concepts
or c) c++ so I honestly couldn't be confident of the quality of the code. I
think it would be nice to get some feedback on it first.

To be honest I haven't really looked at the one in cvs because I wanted to
have a stab at it myself to try and learn a few things (I tend to forget if
I just read someone elses code).

I'll have a look at the source in CVS and see how that looks.

David