[ODE] Tri-collider, again...

Stéphane Lesage stephane at aware3d.com
Wed Jan 8 09:52:02 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "gl" <gl@ntlworld.com>
To: <ode@q12.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 6:23 AM
Subject: Re: [ODE] Tri-collider, again...

> (gl, lower case please : ).

Sorry,
I've done it on purpose :-(
I thought I was doing good with upper case.
I promise I won't do it again ;-)

>Here's my version:
> http://r-i-l.net/dTriList.zip (works with Opcode 1.2 in callback mode &
> current CVS, tested on Windows VC6 SP5).  I haven't documented my changes
(I
> think I just commented out a couple of lines, and changed a missing
default
> argument in space creation somewhere) - a diff should reveal all.

> Note I haven't done much testing with it except run the test .exe's (still
> reworking the guts of my engine at the moment).

Thank you very much.
As dTriList.h was missing,
I finally extracted newstuff.gz with
http://www.fourmilab.ch/webtools/base64/
thank to an old post I found in the archives
http://q12.org/pipermail/ode/2002-November/002265.html

I modified it to work in pointer mode (no OPC_USECALLBACK)
and it works quite well
with the exception of mesh edges on boxes...

Stephane Lesage