[ODE] building openGL

Shaul Kedem shaul_kedem at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 27 21:52:01 2003

Anton, Koby,

 Welcome,
 About the accelerator thing, here is an answer from
the wiki page
(http://q12.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?FrequentlyAskedQuestions):

Q I've compiled the ODE test programs with Microsoft
Visual C++, but when I try to run them I get the error
message "could not load accelerators." What am I doing
wrong?
A Add the resource files
"ode/drawstuff/src/resources.rc" and
"ode/drawstuff/src/resource.h" to your project.

 As a general rule please do the following before
posting questions to the group:
 1. Read the latest docs (if you have earlier versions
of ODE read your version's and try consulting the
"FAQ" section of the latest docs).
 2. Search the archives of this mailing list.
 3. Go to the wiki area, where I found this answer
(http://q12.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ODE_Wiki_Area).

(I thought about posting this for some time now, only
never had the chance, so don't take it personally. :=)
)

Shaul Kedem.