[ODE] building a tower

Yann Skratchie at GMX.de
Wed Feb 26 05:57:06 2003

I tried to simutate a tower of bricks rammed by falling stones.

But when performing this idea many internal errors occur.
The bricks slide into each other and after a minute or so the tower
collapses!

Do I have to disable the tower bricks to have a well running simulation?
(I saw and example in the internet, where several balls rolled into each
other, I looked at the source code and realized, that the engine does
not disable them. It runs properly although!)

(grep finds dGeomDisable()'s header in the header files, but I miss the
function body, and when compiling I get an undefined reference to
dGeomDisable)

thank's
Yann