[ODE] For Nate

w Wei ww_dotnet at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 22 14:37:01 2003

--0-1457549153-1045949828=:54848

Hi Nate,

  I got the joint stuff to work actually, thanks for all your help with the suggestions.  Your web site is of great help.

New Question: I posted one about dGeomCCylinderGetParams, where I need to get parameters from a capped cylinder geom.  The return types are pointers, it strikes me as odd since the two params are just dReals, there's no need for the dReal*s.  I'm wondering how you retrieved the params in this case

-Wen