[ODE] Collision detection

Thomas Harte thomasharte at lycos.co.uk
Fri Feb 21 05:21:02 2003

--=_NextPart_Lycos_0280781045830006_ID

>I noticed on my search for other collision detection engines that none seem
>to compute the penetration depth of a collision, short of SOLID 3.0, which
>seems to be unavailable (well, at least from the site www.libsolid.com), and
>DEEP, which I have tried to get a hold of (still waiting on a reply).

If you are in the mood for writing your own, a description of the method used by SOLID
is available at http://www.win.tue.nl/~gino/solid/gdc2001depth.pdf.

-Thomas

When words aren't enough - Vodafone live! A new world of colour, sounds, picture messages and information on your mobile. <a href="http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;4909903;7724245;q?http://www.vodafone.co.uk/live">
Click here</a> to find out more.

--=_NextPart_Lycos_0280781045830006_ID--