[ODE] XML

Nate W coding at natew.com
Tue Feb 18 19:55:26 2003

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Chris Brodie wrote:

> I guess the only part we're missing is the Control Interface Mapping.
>
> [...] I see it as a bit iffy as to wether this info should even be in an
> ODE file or not as it's usage dependent.

The more I think about it, the more I think it's best treated completely
separately.  There will likely be as many control systems as projects
(perhaps more), and each would require its own file format.  And then
there's the fact that end users are likely to have their own preferences
for stuff like joystick mappings.

--

Nate Waddoups
Redmond WA USA