[ODE] Re: Heightfield / Collision.

Nate W coding at natew.com
Tue Feb 18 12:19:02 2003

> Excuse me for being so blunt, but I'm starting to wonder what the aim
> is here. I thought ODE was a physics simulation library aiming for
> realtime performance, stability and reasonable accuracy. But now it
> looks like it's being molded into a gaming engine.

Like it or not, many of the people using ODE are using for gaming.
There's probably going to be a fair amount of overlap between the
functionality that different users find useful, so I don't think this is a
bad thing at all.  If impure stuff gets added to the contrib folder, so
what?

--

Nate Waddoups
Redmond WA USA