[ODE] Steering A Vehicle (AMotors)

skjold@cistron.nl skjold at cistron.nl
Tue Feb 18 05:46:02 2003

I think you mean a double wishbone suspension. You might want to check out Nate's site, he has a nice wheeled vehicle as an example model for his Juice application, which uses a double wishbone thingy like that.

http://www.natew.com/juice/

Nate, hope you don't mind this shameless plug ;)
Greets,
Mark