[ODE] gl, can you plz post your dTriList test app?

gl gl at ntlworld.com
Mon Feb 17 18:48:02 2003

> Hi everyone, and especially gl :-)

Ooh, someone like me ; ).

> I'm trying the dTriList code posted by gl and can compile the libs.
> Unfortunately, the old test_trilist.cpp doesn't compile anymore with
> your posted dTriList.
>
> gl, can you plz post your changed trilist test app? (it is not included
> in your zipfile) That way I'm sure to use the right combination of libs
> and test app.

Hi, just to be clear I didn't write it (that honour goes to Erwin de Vries,
same surname as yours) - I just made it available for easy download and
posted my own VC6 projects for it and Opcode1.2.

dTriList replaces the old trilist code.  Working example apps are included
in the dTrilist\test folder (they should be in my VC workspace).  The
downloads again, just in case:

(source only): http://r-i-l.net/dTriList.zip
(source + Windows VC6 workspace): http://r-i-l.net/VC6workspace.zip
--