[ODE] visibility detemination?

skjold@cistron.nl skjold at cistron.nl
Mon Feb 17 07:07:01 2003

> I see what you mean, that would take advantage of the hash space too.  BTW,
> what is ODE's hash space internally - is it an octree?

That would be my guess, but I haven't actually looked into much of ODE's source. Can't think of what else it could be in essence, if not an octree.

> > Afaik, that's the correct way to spell it: Frustrum. :)
>
> Unfortunately no (it would give my brain a break ;):
> http://www.yourdictionary.com/ahd/f/f0346500.html

Darnit, then I not only tend to write it as "frustrum", but to read "frustrum" while it actually reads "frustum"... Well, I guess that's one way for my brain to get a break: It doesn't even realize the error! Ignorance is bliss :P

Greets,
Mark