[ODE] Another question about header files and linking stuff

Amund Børsand amund at c2i.net
Sun Feb 16 14:02:01 2003

Why can't I access GL functions from within test_buggy.cpp? I'm playing
a little around with it, and when trying to add my own code to make GL
display a polygonal mesh, I just get "implicit declaration of..". And when
I include my code in drawstuff, my program can't access it anymore.. I
guess I'm misunderstanding something vital, but I'm just testing really,
I plan on writing my own replacement for drawstuff after a while. But
for now, is there a quick and dirty way to do this? Or can anybody
explain what I'm misunderstanding? I'm also unable to access c++ stuff
like <vector>.

--
Amund Børsand <amund@c2i.net>