[ODE] updated .NET wrapper

Ander Taylor ander_taylor at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:53:02 2003

Hi Anselm,

I am not sure how a merge would be possible. Martin's is much more complete
and works with .035

I am just now going to start with .035 and will probably have to copy a lot
of Martin's approach. I want to do is as much for my own learning as
anything else.

Martin's wrapper should be used in Contrib, as it's clearly more complete.

If you like maybe we could have two .Net wrappers

Cheers,

Ander

Anselm Wrote:

Perhaps it is time to merge this into the contribs section?  Ander - how
is yours going?

  - a