[ODE] Geomgroups vs composite

skjold@cistron.nl skjold at cistron.nl
Mon Feb 10 05:55:16 2003

Yes, test_boxstack crashed for me too when adding too many objects. Holding 'x' did the trick, and holding 'b' went a long way as well ;) I have tinkered with that sample app a bit (from v0.035), and removed all the explicit bookkeeping (the MyObject global array). This also means the maximum object limit is gone, and thus means that old objects are no longer removed from the scene. I'm not sure, but it seemed that was the cause of the problem somehow (some access voilation). And now I have absolutely no problems with it anymore (except slowdown when reaching 200 or 300 geoms :P)

I never tried any of the sample apps from 0.03, so I couldn't say anything about that.

greets