[ODE] Rolling ball bouncing problem

skjold@cistron.nl skjold at cistron.nl
Mon Feb 10 05:18:01 2003

Hi,

I haven't tried any of this yet, but could it perhaps have anything to do with the problem described in the docs, at "11.13: My rolling bodies (e.g. wheels) sometimes get stuck between geoms"? If what you describe has the same cause, it might help to use the dContactApprox1 flag in the appropriate contact joints (if you weren't already doing that).

Hope that helps.