XML. (was: Re: [ODE] outputting objects)

Chris Brodie Chris.Brodie at macquarie.com
Tue Feb 4 15:04:01 2003

Since ODE is cross platform , I recommend staying cross platform. I use Xerces but admin it's a bit heavy, it's doubled my games distro size, just by including their dll. I only use Xerces though for the DOM support. If you only need a parser that parses fast, is lightweight and crossplatform I'd recommend expat.

http://www.jclark.com/xml/expat.html