[ODE] (no subject)

Anselm Hook anselm at hook.org
Mon Feb 3 19:01:02 2003

I'll help!

The approach I'll suggest is this:

  1) You specify a format - emit some examples in XML.  I'm not concerned
too much about the schema since it is fairly well defined by Russell.

  2) I'll find a small native XML parser that can be attached directly to
the C implementation.  I'll make it read your format.

  3) This necessarily means building some kind of small lightweight
reflection.  I will probably do reflection by hand.

Advice? Help! Opinions?!

 - a