[ODE] Compiling/running in Mac OS X

Peggy Skelly mxs70 at po.cwru.edu
Sat Feb 1 09:59:02 2003

I just got ode-0.035 to compile on Mac OS X using the makefile. (Took a little editting to get it to find the X11 and GL headers, then to get the c++ test programs to link.)

Everything seems to build ok, but when I run test_ode.exe, it gets up to testSmallMatrixMultiply(), passes it 6 times, then "Segmentation fault." Thinking it could be associated with the stack overflow problems, I tried relinking with the exta flags: -Wl,-stack_size -Wl,10000000 -Wl,-stack_addr -Wl,c0000000. But I still get the same segmentation fault at the same point. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Peggy