[ODE] Joint mathematics

Denis Bolkovskis sined at centras.lt
Fri Dec 5 17:42:38 MST 2003

Hi all,
I am currently writing Master thesis on rigid body dynamics
simulation and I am interested in mathematics behind joints in ODE.
ODE documentation briefly explains how constraint equations are
constructed, but there is no hint on how they are solved.
I do not expect someone to start explaining this topic directly in
mailing list, but if someone could provide me with some references
to materials about this topic, I would be very grateful.

Thanks.

P.S. Sorry for poor english - I am from Lithuania.