[ODE] Tri-Collider and License

Adam D. Moss aspirin at ntlworld.com
Thu Aug 14 03:50:02 2003

CAVEY GERARD wrote:
> hi there
> this may sound  stupid but i can easily
>  rename functions and use ODE as i want
>  in a commercial project no one will see anything ...

What does that have to do with anything?  :)

You can use ODE in commercial applications.  You don't have
to try to hide the fact.

(BTW, renaming functions etc. is a lousy way of trying to
pretend that you're not using someone else's code.
Look at what Sigma tried to do to make it look like they
illegally integrating XViD, for example.  The XViD
engineers still found out pretty easily.)

Please don't try to cause more confusion.

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam@gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
"I am NOT a nut!  I am the keeper of the seven universal truths!"