[ODE] Friction trouble, possibly a bug? ( was: problem with dBodyAddRelForce. help, I'm desperate )

asko asko at jetti.org
Sat Aug 2 09:01:02 2003

It took me a while to get the test applications compiling properly, but now
I managed to do that so here's an executable+source:
http://www.jetti.org/asko/friction_trouble.zip

And as you can see, the box which is further away ( frictionless ) moves
just in the direction it's heading while the box near the camera doesn't.