[ODE] Fatal Errors Encountered on Installation

John DeWeese deweese at ict.usc.edu
Wed Apr 30 13:34:01 2003

I don't have access to a build right now, but if I remember correctly
the build process creates a defs file for exporting what stuff is in
the library, however the defs file is incomplete. So, I added the
missing functions by hand to the defs, rebuilt so that the names are
now in the library for export, and all was well.

   - John