[ODE] Is dBodySetFiniteRotationAxis() broken? (Russ?)

Michael Bailey mike-ba at cox.net
Wed Apr 30 11:26:01 2003

First let me say "ODE Rules, thanks Russ!"

I've been fussing with dBodySetFiniteRotationAxis() and
dBodySetFiniteRotationMode() for WEEKS and I've come to the conclusion
they're broken.  I've tried setting every axis possible and my wheels just
freak out.  Yes, I'm calling them every step.

Has ANYONE ever gotten these to work?  There's plenty of messages here from
people that can't get these functions working, but no success stories.

Russ, would you mind adding calls to these functions to one of the samples,
I think this would help lots of us.  Pretty please, with sugar on top :-)

Thanks,
Mike