[ODE] how to use the type dMatrix3

Henri Hakl henri at cs.sun.ac.za
Sun Apr 27 04:01:01 2003

Just from the definition (dReal[12]) it is not clear whether it is in
row-major or column-major format. I'm not actually sure which is which - but
I'd guess that the example "[col*4+row] in general" indicates it is in
column-major format. (Though I'd be happy if somebody cleared that up for me
once and for all.)

(I've got a similar problem with BigEndian and SmallEndian notation. Which
is which, and what is the difference?)