[ODE] Yup! I have that problem exactly - saving virtual creatures

David Whittaker david at csworkbench.com
Mon Apr 14 23:08:02 2003

How big of a difference are we talking here?  Invisible rounding error
type stuff or errors big enough to notice visually?  I'll take a look at
his code after I get my stepfast stuff integrated into the CVS and the
documentation written, hopefully tomorrow.

Try destroying and creating a brand new world, new ground plane,
everything, each time you reset the simulation.  Maybe that will help.

David