[ODE] stepfast beta 2

Adam D. Moss aspirin at ntlworld.com
Mon Apr 14 05:00:02 2003

David Whittaker wrote:
 > I've just put a new version of the iterative solver at
 > http://www.csworkbench.com/stepfast.zip .

Yay!

I've just taken a quick look.  Three problems found so far though:

1) Can't use the headers from C because dxWorld hasn't
been defined for objects.h in the declaration of
dWorld{G,S}etAutoEnableDepth()

2) Lots and lots of timing / statistics-printing is done
even when -DdNODEBUG

3) test_buggy's buggy still falls through the floor pretty
soon. :(

On the plus side, disabled bodies no longer have gravity applied,
and test_crash has started to work for me with this version.

--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam@gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
"Half of the harm that is done in this world is due to people who