[ODE] Universal Joint / Arm -> rotating about its own axis

David Nicolier dnicolier at gameloft.com
Thu Apr 3 06:04:01 2003

Hum...the problem is not that they are not always perfectly enforced, it
won't
really bother me in this case ;)  but that the legs are doing a 180 or 360
twist sometime...
I tried changing the ERP, it doesn't change anything :(
My sim is running at 50fps, and I'm just moving my character around with
some
small forces, and time to time the legs (or arms) are turning around their
axis
(I mean in a natural way [->they turn at a slow rate, 1/2 sec for a 180],
except
they shouldn't).

Martin, I can send you a small video (<500K) demonstrating the issue if
you'd
like ?

David