[ODE] complex surfaces?

Adam D. Moss aspirin at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 2 02:59:02 2003

gl wrote:
> My heightfield collider currently supports spheres, and will shortly support
> rays.  Still to do are the other primitives (boxes, cylinders and capped
> cylinders - which btw I would have called capsules).

I call them 'pills' in my wrapper for probably similar reasons. :)  But
I think the term 'capped cylinders' is an old term now that extends
far beyond ODE.

> Nobody appears to have tried it yet (or isn't admitting to it ; ), but here
> it is:
> http://r-i-l.net/_files/ODE/dHeightfield0.1b.zip

Hey, I think this is great work.  I just haven't tried it yet
because I haven't needed it yet!

--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam@gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
"Half of the harm that is done in this world is due to people who