[ODE] coldet and ode

Bruce Mitchener bruce at cubik.org
Fri Oct 4 17:35:02 2002

Frank,

Frank C. wrote:
> Thanks pointing that out. Still a bit of work to get it going on my Mac,
> but I'm guessing a unix-style OSX build won't be much of a stretch
> (Classic/Carbon compatibility is another beast...)

With the Nebula Device, we're still back on Opcode 1.1, but should move
to 1.2 soon (within a couple of months).

The work to get Opcode 1.1 running on OS X once it was already running
on Linux was pretty straight forward, largely a matter of handling some
missing math functions.

If you'd like to discuss that further, feel free to drop me an email
off-list.

Cheers,

  - Bruce