[ODE] another access violation

pia dalusong ps_yumemi at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 4 02:13:02 2002

i have an additional question.
i created a car with 4 wheels.  they all go through
the same functions and they all get geomIDs and
BodyIDs but the last wheel has a problem with geom
functions like dGetGeomPosition or dSetGeomPosition.
The rest are fine.  It works ok with dGetBodyPosition.
why is that?  what can I do?  Is this  a reason for my
spacecollide function having an error?  I already
tried running a simulation without it and it worked.
so the problem is centered there.  what should I do
now?

please help.

thanks

pia