[ODE] compiling CVS

Leaf Garland leaf at tataput.com
Wed Nov 27 10:39:02 2002

I noticed this same problem when compiling on one pc, but not on
another. Strange. Anyway I fixed it by adding the ode dir to the path.
Eg. PATH=%PATH%;c:\dev\ode

I also had to create the ode/lib dir, as mentioned in a previous post,
and change a line in test_boxstack.cpp where there were two "for(int
i..." in the same function, which msvc6 can't handle.

Cheers,
Leaf.