[ODE] operator new undefined link cygwin gcc

Anselm Hook anselm at hook.org
Tue Nov 26 20:43:01 2002

For the default compiler in makefile.cygwin to be g++ you have to wrap
extern "C" { } around your includes in the configurator source.  Also just
remove exit() - it isn't important.  The configurator could be generalized
to support this overall but I guess it's pretty obvious.

As for your bug with not being able to link - I did see some comment about
that earlier on the list.  Try cvs to head revision and see if it is
fixed.  Otherwise try see if your cygwin is older...

 - a